Your cart is empty Cart


Covid-19 Update

 In News

As my mother recently put it, we never thought in any of our lifetimes, that we would face a situation like what we now face with Covid-19.

Snow Farm NZ is committed to doing everything in our power to operate this winter, and for that operation to be as normal as possible. The reality today, is that we have more questions than answers about what the next few weeks and months hold for us all.

We can’t predict what the situation will be on June 19th when we intend to open for the 2020 winter. We are exploring all options around how the Snow Farm NZ could still operate this winter under different alert levels. Our priority is and always will be the safety and health of our customers, staff and the wider community.

What we do know right now is that there are things we can do as the situation unfolds over the coming weeks.

  • We have updated our terms and conditions to provide for extenuating circumstances such as Covid-19.
  • We continue to asses the ability to run the Merino Muster and will make a decision closer to the winter season. If you have already entered and the event does not proceed or if you are not able to make it here due to Covid-19, we will offer you a refund.
  • Once we have certainty that we will operate and what we can define what that operation will be, we will consider running another season pass sale at current prices.
  • If you can’t come skiing or snowshoeing this winter because of Covid-19, we will transfer your pass to Winter 2021.
We will continue to update you as more information becomes available, and we appreciate your patience as we continually assess the situation.
The most important thing right now is that we embrace facts and not fear, that we practice kindness and look out for the more vulnerable in our communities. We will get through this, together.
Kia Kaha (stay strong)
Sam and the team at Snow Farm NZ
Recent Posts